Fusion Applications: Extend Applications with ADF
This course shows developers how to extend and customize Oracle Fusion Applications using both run-time composers and JDeveloper. You'll learn run-time browser-based & design-time customizations, as well as extensions using JDeveloper.
- Use JDeveloper and Oracle ADF to extend Oracle Fusion Applications.
- Customize the User Interface of an Oracle Fusion application.
- Extend the data model of an Oracle Fusion application.
- Describe Design-time and Run-time customizations and determine when to use each.
- Use Fusion Middleware tools to customize Fusion Applications, while maintaining supportability.
- Identify the options for customizing Oracle Fusion applications.
Benefits to You
Set a new standard for the way your organization innovates, works, and adopts technology. Lower costs and decrease risk for implementation, integration, and innovation by using your new skills to extend and customize Oracle Fusion Applications.
Oracle Fusion Applications
While Oracle Fusion applications provide robust out-of-the-box functionality, there may be areas within applications that you need to change to meet your business needs. Oracle Fusion applications are built so that business analyst users can make those changes in an upgrade-safe manner.
- System Integrator