Mobile Development on Oracle Cloud
This Mobile Development on the Oracle Cloud training teaches you how to use the Mobile Cloud to develop backends, custom APIs, users, notifications, and other constructs. You will learn how to leverage the power and simplicity of the Mobile Cloud Service (MCS).
Learn How To:
- Define mobile APIs and build mobile apps.
Connect these mobile apps to enterprise systems quickly and securely.
Create mobile backends.
Build custom APIs to expose their backend services.
Create storage structures.
Develop offline synchronization support.
Use with analytics and logging to manage and monitor backend services.
Benefits to You
As a service developer, taking this course will empower you with the knowledge and skills to use MCS to build, deploy, and manage back end services to support the development of mobile applications.
- Mobile Developer
- Describe how Mobile Cloud Service easily enables mobile application development
- Describe the architecture and building blocks of the Mobile Cloud Service
- Describe the different APIs available with MCS
- Implement a secure channel between a mobile app and MCS
- Describe the purpose and interaction of users, roles and realms in the User Management Services API
- Describe how MCS handles data offline and synchronization
- Build custom API synchronization supporting code and resources
- Explain the purpose of creating a mobile backend
- Create and test a mobile backend
- Use Android and iOS SDK to sync custom APIs
- Create and test an MCS storage API
- Access collection and object endpoints to access their metadata
- Configure the SOAP and the REST Connector
- Create and implement a custom API using the MCS API Designer
- Create a System Report using MCS Analytics
- Set up notification send and receive with MCS
- Create and test a mobile backend in MCS
- Use the different APIs available with MCS to integrate your mobile applications with MCS backend services
- Create users and roles and secure channels using MCS
- Use MCS to handle offline synchronization
- Create and test storage APIs
- Send and receive notifications with MCS
- Use SOAP and RESTFul connectors to connect to existing web services
- Design and implement custom APIs using the MCS API designer
- Use the Mobile Client SDKs to easily connect mobile applications to backend services
- Use MCS Analytics to monitor and manage existing backend services
- Test, debug and monitor MCS backend services using the integrated logging and diagnostic capabilities
- Create locations, assets and beacons with location services
- Integrate MCS with Process Cloud Services