Oracle Financials Cloud: Receivables & Collections Core Team Training
The Oracle Financials Cloud: Receivables and Collections Core Team training serves as a foundation course for a Receivables and Collections implementation launch. Oracle recommends this course be delivered on or near the kick-off phase of the implementation. When project teams complete this course, they have acquired a deeper understanding of configuration and implementation aspects of the Receivables and Collections solution to ensure a successful deployment that ultimately strengthens their business.This course is considered a kickoff activity where project teams enhance their understanding of the implementation life cycle; specifically, what is required for the initial implementation such as planning and recommended team training.By interacting with Oracle University instructors, our subject matter experts, the implementation project team is ready to begin the implementation of Receivables and Collections with the knowledge and skills necessary to engage with the implementation partner detailing activities and best practices for a successful Receivables and Collections deployment. At the end of this course, project team members along with the implementation partner, are able to make informed business decisions for a smooth implementation.Note: Because this is a seminar, there are no hands-on activities.
- Understand at a high level the Receivables and Collections applications.
- Review the key features of the products.
- Organize initial implementation decisions.
- Understand key decision points for implementation.
- Organize key processes for your implementation.
Benefits to You
Upon completion of this course, implementation project teams possess the needed implementation planning knowledge and can proactively collaborate with their implementation partners ensuring a successful deployment of the Receivables and Collections solution and, ultimately recognize Oracle Cloud products value to their business.
- Systems Administrator
- Understand required configurations to implement Receivables and Collections.
- Discuss key features and process flows for Receivables and Collections.
- Become familiar with the Financials Cloud user interface.
- Understand Functional Setup Manager.
- Understand the Cloud Security Model.
- Describe Enterprise Structures and Ledgers.
- Understand Business Units.
- Discuss Customers and Profile Classes.
- Core Team Training Overview
- Financials Cloud Navigation
- Functional Setup Manager
- Overview of Cloud Security
- Enterprise Structures, Ledgers and Business Units
- Customer Blling Configurations
- Customer Payment Configurations
- Customers and Profile Classes
- Collections Configurations