Oracle Project Portfolio Management Cloud: Using Project Costing
This Oracle Project Portfolio Management Cloud: Using Project Costing training teaches you how to successfully use Project Costing to record transaction costs for your projects. It covers the processes to collect, process and track costs against your projects and tasks.
- Define cost controls and report on costs for all project activities.
- Capture and process project costs and creates corresponding accounting.
- Manage costs across currency and organizational boundaries.
- Distribute overhead costs to projects.
- Allocate project costs.
- Record capital asset costs.
Benefits to You
- By investing in this course, you will acquire knowledge and skills to ensure smooth and successful usage of the Project Costing application.
- You'll better understand the options for managing costs to make improved decisions during your operations.
- You'll know how to optimize the components of your projects to enable the necessary collaboration between team members and provide the business insight to efficiently plan, create and manage project costing for your enterprise.
Participate in Hands-On Exercises
Through a combination of instructor demonstrations and interactive, hands-on activities, you'll learn how to use components for capturing and accounting for your project cost.
This course is relevant for any customers using either Oracle Cloud and On-Premises deployments.
- End User
- Create accounting for project transactions
- Explain the key Project Costing concepts and features.
- Understand Project Costing position within Oracle Cloud Applications
- Create and use project rate schedules
- Capture project costs from multiple sources
- Process transactions in Project Costing
- Understand distributing overhead costs to projects
- Perform and review project cost adjustments
- Using Project Costing Course Overview
- Introducing Project Costing Navigation and Setup Pages
- Common Applications Configurations and Project Costing Organizations
- Managing Project Rate Schedules
- Capturing Project Costs
- Processing Project Cost Transactions
- Distributing Overhead Costs to Projects
- Reviewing and Adjusting Project Costs
- Recording Accounting for Project Transactions
- Allocating Project Costs
- Recording Capital Asset Costs
- Appendix A: Managing Asset Capitalized Interest
- Appendix B: Reporting and OTBI in Project Costing
- Appendix C: Integratiing Services in Project Costing
- Appendix D: Overview of Budgetary Control and Encumbrances in Project Costing