Oracle Sales Cloud: Admin Overview
This Oracle Sales Cloud: Administration Essentials training is designed for application administrators who support ongoing administration of the Oracle Sales Cloud application. Expert Oracle University instructors will explore managing subscriptions and users, managing settings, submitting jobs, and other administration topics.
- Manage users and roles.
Set configuration settings to control behavior.
Manage activities, contacts, accounts, households.
Manage territories, quotas, forecasts.
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you'll gain an understanding of day-to-day administration tasks to help fine tune and maintain your implementation.
Please note this is a seminar only and does not have a lab environment.
- End User
- Learn about Multiple Business Units
- Learn about Profile Values and Lookups
- Learn about Managing Users
- Learn about Account, Contact, and Household settings
- Learn about Activities and Activity Templates
- Learn about Lead and Opportunities
- Learn about Sales Performance Management
- Initial Setup Tasks
- Profile Values and Lookups
- Manage Users
- Manage Accounts and Activities
- Contacts and Households
- Leads and Opportunities
- Sales Methods and Sales Stages
- Sales Coach
- Multiple Business Units
- Sales Performance Management
- Quota Management
- Incentive Compensation
- Import/Export Basics
- Other Administration Topics
- Data visibility
- Create saved searches
- Mobile application administration