Oracle SCM Cloud: Product Hub Implementation
This course explains and demonstrates the features, benefits, and functional architecture of Product Hub. It demonstrates how to implement a Product Hub offering using Functional Setup Manager.
This course is intended for implementers.
- Demonstrate how to implement a Product Hub offering using Functional Setup Manager.
Manage items and catalogs.
Manage audit policy.
Import item data and upload supplier data.
Benefits to You
Ensure a smooth and successful implementation of your Supply Chain Management Cloud applications. Taking this course not only helps you better understand the core implementation tasks required to set up your applications, but also delves into the core functionality and how they can benefit your entire enterprise.
Each lesson in this course begins with your instructor presenting important concepts related to the functional setup or functionality of Oracle SCM Cloud.
Each lesson may also require you to do one or more of the following:
Complete a portion of the setup in the application.
Discuss key setup decisions and best practices.
Complete a knowledge assessment quiz.
- Demonstrate how to implement a Product Hub offering using Functional Setup Manager
- Create and configure item organizations
- Create items and implement item relationships
- Explain item attributes and assign EFF attribute g
- Create structures and packs
- Create and publish catalogs
- Implement changes to large numbers of items using Product Hub and spreadsheet based interface
- Search for items and other Product Hub ob
- Create and manage change orders
- Create and manage new item requests
- Create item rule sets
- Setup and manage audit policy
- Use Product Hub Portal to upload supplier data
- Demonstrate a publication process for items, item classes, and catalogs
- Demonstrate how to import item data in Product Hub
- Describe features, benefits, and functional architecture of Product Hu
- Introduction to Product Hub
- Data Discovery
- Item and Catalog Management
- Data Governance
- Data Consolidation
- Data Sharing