Oracle SCM Cloud: Supply Chain Management Foundation
No hands on lab environment for TOD courses
This Oracle SCM Cloud: Supply Chain Management Foundation training introduces implementers to the Functional Setup Manager. You'll learn how to identify and demonstrate the functional setups that must be performed to execute and cost the basic inventory transactions that are core to supply chain management.
This course is intended for implementers.
- Describe the basic concepts of Supply Chain Management.
Identify and perform required common setup tasks.
Explain basic inventory tasks.
Set up and execute inventory transactions.
Explain basic supply chain managerial accounting tasks.
Explain data integration options.
Find and use business intelligence reports for Supply Chain Management.
Benefits to You
Taking this course will empower you to successfully execute setup steps in a Fusion Applications instance. The knowledge and skills you gain from this training will ensure a smooth and successful implementation of your Supply Chain Management Cloud applications. You'll walk away with a better understanding of the core implementation tasks required to set up your applications, while learning how core functionalities can benefit your entire enterprise.
Each lesson in this course begins with your instructor presenting important concepts related to the functional setup or functionality of Oracle SCM Cloud. Following each lesson, you'll complete a portion of the setup in the application, discuss key setup decisions and best practices and will complete a knowledge assessment quiz.
- Explain basic inventory tasks
- Set up and execute inventory transactions
- Explain basic supply chain managerial accounting tasks
- Explain data integration options
- Find and use business intelligence reports for SCM
- Identify and perform required common setup tasks
- Introduction to Oracle SCM Cloud
- Introduction to Functional Setup Manager, Quick Setup, and Security
- Inventory Organizations, UOM, Calendars and Flexfields
- Item Creation
- Catalog Creation
- Structure Creation
- Inventory Overview
- Inventory Transaction Setup
- Lot and Serial Number Control
- Inventory On Hand and Availability
- Issue and Transfer Material
- Warehouse Receiving
- Material Status Control
- Inventory Replenishment
- Inventory Accuracy
- Managerial Accounting Overview
- Oracle Fusion Inventory Integration Capabilities
- Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) Reporting Overview