Oracle Service Cloud (RightNow) Analytics
This Oracle Service Cloud (RightNow) Analytics training starts with the basics of running, finding, publishing and scheduling reports. Expert Oracle University instructors will then teach you how to create new custom reports and modify existing reports.
This course is appropriate for Oracle Cloud deployments.
- Work with analytics tools.
- Apply advanced techniques to extract critical data.
- Create custom reports and dashboards.
- Add features like filters, drilldowns, highlights and styling.
- Use functions, variables, joins and the report analyzer.
Benefits to You
By investing in this course, you'll develop a deeper understanding of how to leverage Oracle Service Cloud (RightNow) Analytics to benefit your business. Get hands-on practice working with analytics tools that can give you important actionable insights.
- Cloud Administrator
- Apply advanced techniques to extract critical data
- Create custom reports and dashboards
- Work with analytics tools
- Oracle Service Cloud Analytics overview
- Navigation and the Reports Explorer
- Finding reports
- Using reports
- Publishing and scheduling reports
- Creating and Modifying Reports
- Planning reports
- Expressions, column definitions, and filters
- Functions and variables
- Rollups and slicing
- Cross tabs
- Enhancing Report Functionality
- Linking reports
- Inner and outer joins
- Using the Report Analyzer
- Exports and imports
- Look and feel
- Highlights, data exceptions, and conditional formatting
- Styles, fonts, layouts, and colors
- Charts and images