Oracle Unified Directory 11g R2: Administration
This Oracle Unified Directory 11g R2: Administration training gives you an overview of the features and architecture of Oracle Unified Directory 11g R2 PS3(126.96.36.199.0). You'll learn how this solution allows for scalability to billions of entries, ease of installation, elastic deployments, enterprise manageability and effective monitoring.
- Configure OUD for storage(directory server) and proxy.
- Configure OUD as replication server and replication gateway.
- Configure security and synchronize OUD with other third party directories.
- Integrate Enterprise User Security(EUS) with Active Directory(AD).
- Perform monitoring and logging tasks.
- Extend the functionality of OUD by deploying custom plug-ins.
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you'll walk away with the ability to configure OUD instances as directory servers, proxy, replication servers and replication gateways. Expert Oracle University instructors will help you develop the skills to manage these instances by using command-line tools and ODSM (graphical interface). You also set up synchronization and integration with EUS.
- Knowledge of WebLogic Server concepts.
- Knowledge of basic user level Unix commands.
- Basic knowledge of AD and OID
- Knowledge of basic LDAP concepts