Oracle Utilities: C2M v2.6 Functionality for Implementers
This Customer To Meter (C2M) Functionality for Implementers training gives you a comprehensive look at the core functionality of the C2M product through examining business object relationships within each subsystem. This course is intended for business architects who are responsible for the Process Analysis portion of a C2M implementation.
- Configure the product to meet business requirements.
- Maintain business objects.
- Use the product's major features.
- List the steps required to implement the system.
- Process the basic elements of the C2M infrastructure needed to set up and bill customers.
- Understand the browser user interface, technical architecture, plug-ins and characteristics.
Benefits to You
Upon completion of this course, you will have developed an understanding of the configuration options available to implementers. This new knowledge will demonstrate how your decisions affect C2M's functionality.
Explore Key Configuration Points
It also provides a systematic review of the key configuration points for each functional subsystem. Finally, expert Oracle University instructors will introduce you to the newly released rating engine.
CPE Credit Hours
Please note that this class is eligible for 70 CPE Credits (70 hours) (U.S. only).
- System Integrator
- Systems Administrator<
- Identify the Functional Areas of C2M
- Learn background processes
- Explain the impact of financial transactions
- Identify entities and relationships using ERDs
- Maintain business objects
- Configure admin tables
- Construct Rates
- Describe the options available to implementers
- Control Central and User Interface Standards
- Framework Overview
- Customer Information, Part 1
- Devices and Measuring Components
- Field Work and Service Order Management
- Customer Information, Part 2
- Measurements and Scalar VEE
- To Do List
- Financial Transactions
- Usage and Billing, Part 1
- Usage and Billing, Part 2
- Sales and Marketing
- Credit & Collections
- Service Requests
- Deposits and Loans
- Case Management