Oracle Utilities: Configuration Tools for MWM v2.2 – GUI
This Oracle Utilities: Configuration Tools for MWM - GUI training is designed for developers who want to create upgradeable and extendable solutions for Oracle Utility products. Expert Oracle University instructors will walk you through maintenance objects, business objects, inheritance, lifecycle and access rights.
- Differentiate between the zone types.
- Describe common dialog and design patterns.
- Set up portals and query zones.
- Use BPA scripts to extend functionality within your zones.
- Enforce zone security.
- Export and import bundled objects.
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you will be exposed to the benefits of user interface customization without the need to know Java programming. You will learn about the different types of zones available, as well as common maintenance patterns and options. By participating in hands-on exercises that are focused on the Mobile Workforce Management application, you'll reinforce your new ability to build portals, zones and scripts to expand the usability of the application. These concepts can be applied to all Oracle Utilities applications that utilize Framework 4.2 or later.
- Understand an XML document
- Knowledge of basic database concepts
- Experience in the use of the relevant Oracle product
- Oracle Utilities: Configuration Tools for MWM v2.2 - Foundation Ed 3 PRV
- System Integrator