Oracle Utilities: NMS Implementers: GUI Configuration
This Oracle Utilities: NMS Implementers: GUI Configuration training teaches you how to modify NMS Java application settings and create custom applications, if necessary. Explore standard configuration files types and how they are used to change appearance and options in Java applications; separate modules cover Control Tool and Web Switching configuration options in depth.
- Set up a development environment to edit configuration files.
- Connect to the database to push changes to the environment.
- Create project configuration files.
- Understand the effect on the NMS graphical user interface.
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you'll get a chance to dive deeper into this solution so you can use it to benefit your business. Get a chance to practice hands-on exercises to become comfortable setting up a development environment and more.
- Oracle Utilities: Network Management System Fundamentals Ed 1
- Basic understanding of Unix/Linux system commands.
- Experience in Java and basic XML configuration.
- Experience using Oracle Utilities Network Management System
- Understand the importance of proper Control Tool configuration.
- Utilize the Software Development Kit
- Manage Web Switching configuration (Optional)
- Learn how to configure NMS Java applications.
- Preparing a Development Environment
- Installing Oracle SQL Developer
- Installing Putty (or Equivalent)
- Java Configuration
- Understanding Configuration Inheritance
- Creating a Project Configuration Directory
- Configuration File Types
- Configuring Java Applications
- Deploying Configuration
- Control Tool Configuration
- Using the NMS Software Development Kit
- Web Switching Configuration (Optional)