PeopleSoft eProcurement/Payables Accelerated Rel 9.2
This PeopleSoft eProcurement/Payables Accelerated Rel 9.2 training teaches you about eProcurement processes, while introducing you to the entire PeopleSoft Payables process, from setting up system tables to running Payables reports. Interact with expert Oracle University instructors to leverage this powerful financial solution. This 9.2 course has been updated through Update Image 14.
- Set up business units, users, and role actions, while adding and approving suppliers.
- Understand how miscellaneous charges can be combined with items on a purchase order, supplier setup and maintenance information, items, and supplier price adjustments.
- Manage requisition and purchase order changes.
- Create item categories and catalogs.
- Manage workflow approvals.
- Create business units and suppliers to use throughout the class.
- Understand the different voucher types and how to copy information into vouchers using purchase orders.
- Get introduced to contract vouchers and recurring vouchers.
- Define rules for entering and processing payables transactions and follow the flow of external and internal invoices from supplier to voucher to payment to general ledger accounting entries.
- Become familiar with many operational Payables reports and examine how Payables efficiently integrates with other PeopleSoft applications.
- Process vouchers through PayCycle and posting payments.
- Manage data through mass updates and inquiries.
- Understand the basics of Journal Generator and send accounting entries to the general ledger.
- Review accounting entries and other Payables information.
- Create, review, and approve payment requests.
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you'll learn how to use the major features of PeopleSoft eProcurement, which you can apply and build on when you return to your own business environment. Ensure a smooth, rapid implementation of PeopleSoft Payables and better understand the foundation and configuration options of Payables so you can make improved decisions during your implementation. Modify or extend PeopleSoft applications to meet your organization's business requirements. Optimize transactions so your organization can realize the full benefit of its Payables investment.
Participate in Hands-On Exercises
Course activities provide hands-on practice for key PeopleSoft eProcurement processes. Activities are also provided for supplier receipts and returns, miscellaneous charges and supplier price adjustments. This course provides information about Direct Connect suppliers, express forms and procurement cards.
- Understanding of basic navigation and PeopleSoft concepts
- Use of control tables to enforce business rules
- End User
- Manage requisition and purchase order changes
- Setup eProcurement business units and suppliers
- Analyze PeopleSoft Payables data
- Construct PeopleSoft Payables transactions
- Describe PeopleSoft Payables
- Explain PeopleSoft WorkCenter and Dashboard
- Explain PeopleSoft reporting tools
- Set up Payables data
- Process Supplier Onboarding
- Enter payment requests
- Identify the way PeopleSoft stores data
- Manage PeopleSoft Payables processes
- Create suppliers
- Define approval workflow information
- Establish requesters and buyers
- Maintain price adjustments
- Performing Basic Setup for PeopleSoft eProcurement
- Creating Suppliers
- Creating Requisitions
- Establishing Users and User Roles
- Managing Approvals
- Processing Requisitions
- Managing Purchase Orders and Change Requests
- Using Receipts and Returns in eProcurement
- Setting Up Miscellaneous Charges
- Maintaining Price Adjustments
- Setting Up Core Tables
- Setting Up Payables Business Units
- Defining Banks
- Setting up Payment Data
- Adding Suppliers
- Approving, Updating, and Inactivating Suppliers
- Processing Supplier Onboarding
- Defining Miscellaneous Data
- Creating Vouchers
- Creating Payment Requests
- Processing Vouchers
- Utilizing Control Groups