PeopleSoft Global Payroll Rel 9.2
This PeopleSoft Global Payroll Rel 9.2 training teaches you how to set up the core application for the PeopleSoft Global Payroll product. By deep diving into this product, expert Oracle University instructors will help you learn how to use PeopleSoft Global Payroll to serve your company's needs.
- Easily generate a list of setup tasks for your organization based on the features you're implementing.
- Define primary and supporting elements.
- Generate payrolls while using the core functionality of Global Payroll.
- Define the organizational and processing structure.
- Establish payee data.
- Run the Global Payroll process.
- View payroll results.
- Establish segmentation.
- Set up banking.
- Describe retro pay.
- Reconcile payments.
Benefits to You
By enrolling in this course, you'll develop a better understanding of how to implement Global Payroll so your company can more effectively manage payroll for its workforce. The tools used to support the functionality give you complete control over payroll management for your company.
Implement Global Payroll
Learn to fine-tune the design of your payroll system and configure your payroll system online without writing or changing source code, thus reducing installation time and costs.
- End User
- Define the organizational and processing structure
- Establish payee data
- Run the Global Payroll process
- View payroll results
- Establish segmentation
- Set up banking
- Describe retro pay
- Reconcile payments
- Define primary and supporting elements
- Technology Overview
- Defining Common Characteristics of Elements
- Defining Major Elements – Earnings and Deductions
- Defining Accumulators
- Defining the Organizational Structure
- Defining the Processing Structure
- Setting Up Calendars
- Establishing Payee Data
- Running the Payroll Process
- Viewing Payroll Results
- Describing Supporting Elements
- Controlling Results
- Using Additional Supporting Elements
- Processing Payee Level Overrides
- Managing Iterative Processing
- Creating Segmentation
- Creating Banking Information
- Completing the Payroll Process
- Describing Retroactive Pay
- Processing Off-Cycle Payrolls
- Using ePay
- Describing the General Ledger Interface