SOA Governance Using Oracle Enterprise Repository 11g
This SOA Governance Using Oracle Enterprise Repository 11g training teaches you how to organize, manage and monitor reusable assets throughout the entire SOA lifecycle. Interact with expert Oracle University instructors who will help you build you knowledge and expand your skill set.
- Describe the various forms governance takes in the SOA enterprise.
- Run express workflows to automate asset lifecycle approval processes.
- Build policies and project templates to ensure compliance.
- Track asset usage and business value across the enterprise.
- Analyze and assess project and asset dependencies.
- Develop a rich taxonomy to categorize and classify assets.
- Harvest assets from design-time and run-time.
- Model project artifacts.
- List typical design-time and run-time assets associated with SOA projects.
Benefits to You
By investing in this course, SOA architects and project managers will develop the knowledge and skills to use Oracle Enterprise Repository. You'll learn how to organize, manage and monitor reusable assets throughout the entire SOA lifecycle, from design and development to testing and production.
Show Business Value and Efficiency
An important component of SOA is the ability to show true business value and efficiency. Therefore it's critical that the IT organization gains visibility and control over all project assets in the enterprise, including design artifacts and services. A unified approach to SOA governance also ensures compliance with architectural standards, maximum reuse and accurate decision-making.
- SOA Adoption and Architecture Fundamentals Ed 1
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture Concepts
- Knowledge of SOA terminology and concepts
- Knowledge of Web Services terminology and concepts (such as WSDL and UDDI)
- System Integrator
- Describe the various forms governance takes in the SOA enterprise
- Run express workflows to automate asset lifecycle approval processes
- Build policies and project templates to ensure compliance
- Track asset usage and business value across the enterprise
- Analyze and assess project and asset dependencies
- Develop a rich taxonomy to categorize and classify assets
- Harvest assets from design-time and run-time
- Model project artifacts
- List typical design-time and run-time assets associated with SOA projects
- Governance Concepts
- About SOA and SOA Governance
- About SOA Governance Model and Framework
- Discussing SOA Concepts and Terminologies
- Discussing Assets in Governance Lifecycle and Governance Example/Use Case
- Getting Started with Oracle Enterprise Repository
- About OER in SOA Governance
- Explaining OER Overview
- About OER Users and Projects
- Discussing System Settings
- Modeling Assets
- About Asset Types
- About Categorizations and Relationships
- Using Predefined Asset Types
- Overview of Predefined Asset Types
- Discussing General Types
- Discussing Web Service Types
- Using Solution Packs
- Harvesting Assets
- About Harvester
- Harvesting from the Command Line
- Harvesting from Oracle Service Bus
- Detecting Asset Usage
- Working with Assets
- About Registration
- Assigning Approval Rights
- Browsing and Searching option
- Explaining Consumption
- Discussing Basic & Custom Access Settings
- Running Express Workflows
- Introduction to Oracle Enterprise Repository Express Workflows
- Configuring Express Workflows
- Understanding Event-to-Action Mappings
- Design-Time Compliance
- About Asset Policies
- Discussing Code Compliance Inspector
- About Project Compliance Templates
- Analytics and Reports
- About Navigator
- Explaining Reports
- Measuring ROI
- Harvesting Run-Time Metrics
- Harvesting Metrics from EM Overview
- Harvesting Metrics Using the EM Integration Utility
- Creating a Governance Roadmap
- Discussing Steps to Creating a Governance Roadmap