Using Endeca Commerce Experience Manager Apps Rel 3.1
This course will teach you about all the different parts of Endeca Commerce Experience Manager. You will learn how to create pages and content to deliver to users contextually relevant experiences.
This course is appropriate for on-premises deployments only.
- Describe the difference between pages and content collections.
- Use slots within content.
- Create content using the Endeca core cartridges.
- Use preview to test content.
- Manage thesaurus entries.
- Create keyword redirects.
- Secure resources in Endeca Workbench.
Endeca Commerce Experience Manager Introduction
This course will also teach you what Endeca Commerce Experience Manager is, as well as the features it provides. Learn about the motivations that drive the need for Endeca Commerce Experience Manager.
Understanding Search Behavior
You will also explore how search terms are handled by the Endeca MDEX engine. Learn how to affect change within search results by creating thesaurus entries and working with relevance ranking modules.
Experience Manager Content
Expert Oracle instructors will teach you how pages, content and slots work together to create dynamic content in an application. You'll use all of the out-of-the-box cartridges to configure the different Endeca features, including guided navigation, record spotlighting and boost and bury.
User Access Controls
Finally, this course will teach you how to create users and groups. You'll then learn how to assign them permissions to use different parts of Endeca Workbench.
- Project Manager
- Business Analysts
- Create pages and content in Experience Manager to create relevant content for a user
- Create content using the Endeca core cartridges to expose Endeca features like boost and bury
- Create thesaurus entries to incorporate related terms in a search
- Secure Endeca Workbench using User Access Controls
- Endeca Commerce products
- Endeca Commerce features
- Experience Manager introduction
- Role of Authoring and Live servers
- Discuss the impact thesaurus, stemming, stop words, phrasing and indexed characters have on search terms
- Understand Relevancy Ranking
- Creating Thesaurus entries
- Guided Navigation related cartridges
- Search related cartridges
- Record Spotlighting related cartridges
- Static content related cartridges
- Creating keyword redirects
- Keyword redirect match modes
- When to use keyword redirects
- Creating users and groups in Workbench
- Configuring permissions for users and groups