Over the years, it has been observed among large ERP projects, that User Adoption is not a planned change. However, with organisations now moving from on-premise to cloud-based solutions, the enterprise culture, usage of the application and process shifts noticed, are significant hence why User Adoption needs to be strategically planned to ensure successful cloud migration.
As leading Oracle training partners, Fudgelearn accelerates User Adoption to ensure this long-term success.
For more information, read our “User Adoption in the Modern Age” guide.
- Business Objectives – clarify and document what the project is trying to achieve? What are the critical success factors?
- Training needs analysis – identify what are the department, individual requirements, cultural and behavioural changes required.
- Business Alignment – create a change strategy plan, which is to be agreed and sponsored by executives and senior management.
- Content Development – develop the training materials or learning management systems inline with the agreed strategy and change plan.
- Project Team Training – deliver training to the project team members, aligned with critical success requirements.
- Implementation – deliver user training, usage of the new system begins.
- Measurement – validate implementation with smart, effective matrixes.
- Reinforcement – provide post-go-live support, renewed communication and/or an ongoing managed service.
We are advocates of Oracle’s Guided Learning product for user adoption, as this provides an efficient and scalable platform that enables our clients to train large numbers of employees in multiple locations with step-by-step guides that can be tailored for specific roles, user actions, and unique organisational requirements.
Fudgelearn believes with the right blend of Guided Learning and user adoption expertise every migration to Oracle Cloud SaaS can be a successful one.
Depending on which side of the learning (Bell) curve your users sit, the amount of interaction from your training partner can vary.